WinCC OA VIDEO is used to visualize video components and control cameras and PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) cameras either by means of a control panel or using a keyboard and mouse. The combination of WinCC OA and video surveillance is more cost-effective than using separate video interfaces, and additional maintenance and operational expenditure are reduced.
It also reduces training time for operators. WinCC OA VIDEO can be integrated into any existing WinCC OA application in Windows or Linux and it can be configured and expanded online. In accordance with the WinCC OA concept, it can be set up as a redundant unit.
This document is provided AS-IS and does not replace/correct the standard WinCC OA help file. It is not an official document and no rights can be taken from it.
WinCC OA V3.15
Supported Operating Systems
- Open WinCC OA Video Module located here : GEDI > System Management > Video > Video Object Explorer
- Right-click System1
- Hover common settings
- Select system configuration
- Tick box “Video server active”
- Enter Hostname: localhost
- Leave default port
- Tick box all option(s) i.e. display monitor, export service, recording server, rtsp server, FTP alarm receiver
- Click Systems components
- Click “start services” button